General Rules, Legal Disclosure, Terms and Conditions:
(FOR ONLINE/DISTANCE courses)
This Agreement constitutes and expresses the entire agreement and understanding between the DMHCA (Delhi Medical Health Care Academy) henceforth referred to as ‘the Institute’ and the students of the DMHCA in reference to all matters herein referred to, all previous discussions, promises, representations and understandings relative thereto, if any, had between the parties hereto, being herein merged. Do not forget to read important announcements and news from www.delhimedical.net henceforth referred to as ‘the website’
Read all (below mentioned) details, rules, terms and conditions very carefully. DMHCA will not responsible for any consequences/losses. Save these terms and conditions for your own reference.
1. According to needs and information received from concerned organizations, departments and quality policy updates, we regularly update/improve or change these Rules, Regulations, Terms, Conditions, Notices, Announcements, Fee Structures, Course Patterns, and Syllabus etc. on regular basis, from time to time, so always visit the website and check FAQ, T&C & any Notice/News/Announcements and Schedules etc. (for updates/announcements/changes) and also check all your emails regularly. Regarding the website, we update all content at www.delhimedical.net and the student portal regularly, so student must refer to updated content from this site only. Other websites/platforms (if any) may not be regularly updated and DMHCA will not be responsible for any issues/losses due to old content. Always confirm all details from the website i.e. www.delhimedical.net only.
2. The roll number/course key/login details will be given to a student after 15 business days of the registration. On admission, every student will receive Study Material/Reference Books and Course Completion Certificate etc. according to course type and course mode as mentioned in below terms. Only Course Completion Certificate (no marksheet) will be provided for Short term certificate courses (printed certificate will be sent by Post/Courier). Both Course Completion and Mark Sheet Certificates will be provided to all courses other than the short term courses.
3. For any correspondence, please use Registered Post, Speed Post or any trusted/reliable courier service. Do not send any documents or communication by normal post or book post etc. (we will not be responsible for any losses). We recommend using courier services like - BlueDart, FedEx, DHL, Overnite Express, DTDC, Palande Courier, First Flight, TrackOn, Professional Courier etc. For these courier companies prefer premium and fast delivery options instead of normal services.
4. Qualification Certificates (Course/Diploma/Fellowship/Degree Certificate, Mark sheet etc.) of the previous school/college will be required from each student wishing to join the course.
5. Students can pay course fee by any method like Online, Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, ePay instruments etc. but If you are paying by Demand Draft or Cheque, it must be drawn in favour of ‘Delhi Medical Healthcare Academy’ (Do not write any other word/name) Payable at Delhi.
6. Student must submit their qualification documents, address proof, identity proof and documents to: email@example.com along with the application form. Application form/Result will not be processed without all the required documents. All documents must be sent within 3 days after payment. If you need any additional time, then a request email should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org for pre-approval.
7. The application fee paid for the course is not refundable. We can only refund the application fee when a course applied for, has been cancelled by DMHCA or only in case he/she does not get a seat. In addition, the fee payment cannot be transferred to another course. Fee once paid is non-refundable or adjustable under any circumstances in future. Do not pay any extra amount apart from the requisite fee. Admission once cancelled (by student) will not be reconsidered and fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. All payment is final so no charge back or refunds. Fee mentioned in INR (Indian National Rupee) is for Indian students only. Fee mentioned in USD (US Dollars) is for International Students or Out of India Students. Due to special agreement with banks – Charge-backs, Transaction Disputes or Refunds etc. not allowed in any condition.
8. Indian Student Category - Students residing in India, having Indian postal address with Indian citizenship.
International Student Category - Students residing out of India and having postal address out of India.
9. Any change in address, email id, phone number, and mobile number or any other details must be informed in advance to the institute. For this student must submit online form downloaded from the website to email@example.com (form must be submitted within 15 working days to make it effective).
10. Any change in the application form fields/name/submission of supporting documents etc. will only be allowed within 48 hours after admission. No request for corrections will be accepted after 2 days from the date of registration. Students have to ensure that they have made the right selection of course/subject and have read the course details carefully before applying. Admission shall not be transferred from one course to another under any circumstances. Please login to your Student Portal and review all the details carefully including Name, Course, and Contact Details etc. Contact support team immediately if any error persists.
11. Always use the exact same email id used during registration for any correspondence in future. Do not use or contact through any other email id which is not registered with us. You will not receive any response and DMHCA will not be responsible for any losses. If your email id is changed then inform us immediately at - firstname.lastname@example.org
(Your registered email id is your unique identity)
12. All our Courses, Study Material and Contents are for educational and informational purposes only. DMHCA and Team will not responsible for any kind of misuse. Student/User is solely responsible for any misuse of the Education, Information, Knowledge and Tools or any other content. All courses and course related activities are conducted in ENGLISH language only (strictly English medium is used for all courses, so students must have sufficient knowledge about English Language)
13. Our Courses may not transfer as college credit. Many colleges, organizations, companies and universities around the world do accept our courses certificates as fulfilling prerequisite program requirements. However, we do not keep track of what courses are accepted, where and under what conditions. These all are Forensic Science based additional knowledge enhancing courses for public awareness and not related to MCI, DCI, Bar Council of India or other Councils/Boards. Always contact us for any query before joining course regarding this. Also not eligible for scholarships through DISE / AISHE Code etc. All DMHCA courses are designed for specific purposes only and not entitled for any other purposes. With DMHCA Certifications & Courses, one cannot start their medical practice, dental practice or any such practice where public health or safety concerns are serious.
14. In some cases (eStudy), students have to access online study materials from website for more reference, advance studies, supplementary materials etc. eStudy means “Fully Online Mode”. Offline means “Distance + Online Mode”.
15. Our Certificates are acceptable for Jobs and recognized by government agencies. DMHCA is a Govt. Regd., ISO 9001-2015 Certified University/College and is accredited by IAO (International Accreditation Organization).
16. Acceptability of recognition, as mentioned before, depends upon respective HRs/recruiters/organizations etc. These are not college or university degrees, but short term certifications that are designed for those who want to improve their knowledge, awareness and for purpose of additional qualification.
17. All franchise, affiliated centres or corporate members are independent legal entities. DMHCA is not responsible in any way for the decisions and actions taken by these independent entities and they are solely responsible for all the activities within their premises.
18. Our courses are for educational enrichment, knowledge enhancement and professional development of aspiring students. We provide job assistance to our students if their basic qualification meets eligibility criteria (it means you must have strong basic qualifications), so these courses will give you additional weightage. It, however, must not be considered/confused as Job Guarantee or Placement Assurance.
19. Our courses are self-paced/self-study mode with instructor-led support (Online Support Ticket). Students can study on specific subject from their home or office with our study materials / kit. We do not provide Physical Classroom Training. However, we do provide live online classes on Zoom (additional Taxes/Fee/Service charges may apply).
20. DMHCA shall have no responsibility for any damage to Books, Certificates, Forms, DD/Cheques, Documents or any other losses, in courier or postal services.