FELLOWSHIP IN NEONATOLOGY
MBBS / MD/MS/ DNB/ Equivalent
The objectives of the Neonatology Fellowship Program are as follows:
1. Develop a comprehensive understanding of common neonatal problems, including their causes, underlying mechanisms, diagnostic approaches, management strategies, and preventive measures.
2. Gain knowledge about neonatal morbidity and mortality, as well as strategies aimed at reducing these adverse outcomes.
3. Recognize the significance of a multidisciplinary approach in addressing neonatal issues and appreciate the collaborative nature of neonatal problem management.
4. Acquire knowledge regarding neonatal care in community settings, emphasizing the unique challenges and considerations involved.
5. Familiarize oneself with the organization and planning of neonatal intensive care units, as well as the management of critically ill neonates requiring specialized care.
Training/ Observership/ Clinical attachment: