Post Graduate Diploma in Cosmetology & Aesthetic Medicine
Cosmetology is the study and application of beauty treatment. Branches of specialty include hairstyling, skin care, cosmetics, manicures/pedicures, non-permanent hair removal such as waxing and sugaring, and permanent hair removal processes such as electrology and intense pulsed light.
SKILLS ACQUIRED AFTER THE COURSE
- This Program is being introduced to establish and promote national and evidence based cosmetology practice, the aim is
- To introduce the latest trends and techniques. To give the theory behind use and practical training.
- To help you adapt the prevalent techniques according to Indian skin.
- To help you setup your own practice by providing you access to materials, instruments and procuring the needed equipment.
- To help you train your staff for your practice.
Course Certification (Recognized by UGC)
Post Graduate Diploma in Cosmetology and Aesthetic Medicine
MBBS / MD / Equivalent
Fee: 150000/- INR
> Setting up a cosmetology practice and integrate with your practice.
> To integrate cosmeceuticals in your practice.
> Chemical peels
· Yellow peel
· Other combination peels
> Periocular rejuvenation
· Scratch Marks- Carboxyl therapy
· Surgery for cosmetologist and dermatologist
· Nail surgery
· Scar revision
· Radiofrequency - uses as a tool for surgery and skin rejuvenation
· BOTOX - the acceptance in Indian patients’ step by step demonstration and hands on stimulator model
> Advanced training program
· Hair removal- the experience and the challenges, demonstration of long pulse Ndyag laser.
· The Practical usage in Indian skin- Fractional laser, Q switched NdYag Laser, and carboxyl therapy of stretch marks.
· Hair transplant- The old and new techniques.
· Cryosurgery- live demonstration
· Demonstration of derma surgical procedures – VITILIGO GRAFTING, SCAR REVISION
· Hyaluronic acid and cutaneous bio-revitalization. This will we based on IAL and IAL-ACP.
· Botulism toxin- The acceptance in our patients. Step by step demonstration.
Clinical rotations/ training/ observership
1 week, 2 weeks, 4 weeks, 6 months
# there will be an exam on final day which will include VIDEOS AND IMAGES for diagnosis, which has be done in the class and need to be submitted the same day.
# after the exam, Q&A session will be conducted for doubt clearances